Thursday, February 28, 2008

Back to business

Ok, I will try to type my lovely entry for this weeks Learn2.0 assignment. I have been very much seduced by the loveliness that is RSS. I just spent a while putting all my favorite blogs into bloglines. Oh, the joy of having one place to see all the happy new posts. No going through each blog one by one. All is sparkles and rainbows. I really liked how easy it was to add feeds to bloglines. First I looked for the obvious standard RSS feed icon or something that said "subscribe here". But after I couldn't find any indication of whether a blog had a feed I was able to copy and paste the blog url to bloglines and they searched for me! And in almost all cases there was a feed attached to the blog that was hitherto hidden. Cool beans! I did try some of the recommended blog-search engines on our Learn2.0 site but I found myself finding better blogs just searching around on google or by checking out what the bloggers I am reading are reading themselves. And if you are curious about what I am reading blog-wise here is a link to my personal blogline.

No comments: