Monday, February 25, 2008

Lake MacDonald Boat (Glacier Natl Park)

So this beautiful picture is from flickr and was posted by jlmphoto. I had to post it on my blog because I used to work there and really miss it! I can't believe it has been 10 years since I was there working but it has. Time flies. I was browsing around flickr for our Learn2.0 assignment at work and began in flowers... I really meant to put a picture of a dahlia in this post. Suddenly I was thinking of other things I love (besides dahlias and knitting) when I typed in Glacier National Park. So many gorgeous pictures! I had to go for the shot of my old stomping grounds, Lake MacDonald. Ah me, to be able to hike/camp on my days off without missing any work. A National Park makes a beautiful backyard. :)

1 comment:

Joan said...

You worked on/near Glacier National Park? ??? Wowee. Details!