Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Techy? Not so much.

So I am supposed to talk about new technology that interests me but I have to be honest and say I am just not that techy. I looked at the sites that our Learn2.0 pointed out and while it is pretty cool that they are trying to find the hidden Nazi Gold (really shouldn't it be called Not-The-Nazi's Gold since they stole it?) I don't think that is the technology I was supposed to blog about. Really, I am pretty behind on the tech front.... I have a computer that is 4-5 yrs. old, I don't have a spiffy I-phone (and would be really confused by most of its spiffy applications) and I don't own an I-pod. Granted most of my stodginess on the tech front is due to how much new technology costs. I can't afford to buy the cool new toys coming out. And really, I am fine with my non-techy status. That is not to say that I am not nerdy or that I don't really want an I-pod. Because I do. If anyone wants to give me one I am ok with that. Oh, here is another cool thing science/tech wise. And ok, it is good that Yahoo has identified Napa, Ca. as the worst place for identity theft. You never know when you might find yourself living there and it is best to be prepared.

No comments: